All in all, it was a good weekend. We ended up not doing much, other than enjoying the grill, the baby pool and sprinkler, and the swing set with awning. I did get a little yard work in, a little shopping. Meanwhile Ashlin learned a new trick. A trick she loved repeating. Everywhere.
In other news, I’ve been nominated (again!) for a new blogging award. Yay me! It’s the Illuminating Blogger Award. This is the post that was nominated by CJ from Food Stories for this award. Similar to the Versatile Blogger Award, there are some rules:
1. The nominee should visit the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/) and leave a comment indicating that they have been nominated and by whom. (This step is so important because it’s the only way that we can create a blogroll of award winners).
2. The Nominee should thank the person that nominated them by posting & including a link to their blog.
3. Share one random thing about yourself in your blog post.
4. Select at least five other bloggers that you enjoy reading their illuminating, informative posts and nominate them for the award.
5. Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog, including a link to the award site (http://foodstoriesblog.com/illuminating-blogger-award/).
Hum… random fact? I love swinging with the girls on the swing set, though I’d prefer if the little one didn’t climb the slide :o