I’ve just been nominated for The Very Inspiring Blogger award by Oh Sew Tempting! So nice that she thinks I’m inspiring :)
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
2. Add The Very Inspiring Blogger Award to your post.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Pass the award on to 10 nominees.
5. Include this set of rules.
6. Inform your nominees by posting a comment on their blog.
So, here we go! Avis, thank you so much. With all your crafty skill, that you find me inspiring, leaves me at a loss. Thank you!
Seven things about myself? Hum… let’s see.
- I lied to my kids about when Three Kings day was. We told them it was today :o
- I was in a jumpy castle and went down a giant slide today! So. Much. Fun!
- I really love watching Glee, Walking Dead, American Horror Story and Once Upon A Time.
- I may be a bit too excited for the new Star Trek movie and the second Hobbit movie.
- I can’t wait to watch Brave with my daughter.
- I have too much yarn in the house… and bought more today!
- I don’t have as much time as I’d like to read, blogs or books
My one problem is that I don’t get to read too many blogs. There are a few that I subscribe to, that I don’t want to miss an entry for. But not 10. A few of the ones I do read are big, multi-contributor blogs, ones that probably don’t “need” to be nominated for an award. Anyway, here they are:
And now, to Russian join some yarn to continue on my afghan :)