- I made a meatloaf (to go with the mac & cheese) for the freezer. Slowly filling the freezer up! One of the things I remember that cooking/food prep was near impossible to get done with a newborn. This way there’ll be some stuff to reheat. Just need to pull it out early enough to defrost and/or bake.
- Stu was crazy and got on the roof and shoveled. Look! There’s proof!! He had to wade through waist-deep snow to try to get some of it off. It was so slippery, he couldn’t get it all off. But some is better than nothing. He had cleared the lower roof in front of the rooms yesterday. Today was the garage and kitchen roof. I watched while he was over the driveway.
- There’s no way for us to get to the ice dams and snow on the higher roof. It is what it is.
- We’re expecting more snow tomorrow. Again. More. Maybe 6-12 inches. To be followed by freezing rain/sleet the following day. I am so sure that the upper roof is going to cave in.
- The weather person – a lady! – today said that we have more than five feet of snow cover on the ground right now. That’s just crazy!
- I can’t believe January is all over. I’m still not used to typing in 11 for the year. How can it be a new month already?
- I have most of our tax paperwork ready. Yay! Just need to find someone more “local” than the lady we used last year.
- Teagan should have a local doctor by the end of next week. Yay!
- I hate heart burn. Tums are my friend.