Oh, life has been super busy lately, so, let’s just do a catch up :)
- Hail! It hailed the other day. Love when that happens.
- These types of stories always make me feel better, like there’s hope for the world. I can only hope to teach Teagan this sort of life lesson. We need more of these types of stories in our lives.
- This type of stoy always makes me feel small. That the beavers have built their own Great Wall of China is humbling.
- Teagan is standing for about 10 seconds before she falls on her butt!
- Stu’s been super sick, but finally getting better. I’m glad I didn’t catch his lurgy. Teagan was the only one “safe” as she’s up to date on her vaccines.
- The house is feeling like home now. The commute is LOVELY.
- Teagan might be weaning… Do I need to help her along by giving her milk?
- She LOVES Thai Green Curry. She just couldn’t get enough of it, when we had take out for Stu’s birthday dinner.
- Stu appears to be allergic to Amoxicillin.
- Tommorrow is my first official mother’s day. It feels a bit weird.
- Teagan is almost a YEAR OLD! Where has the time gone?
- I still feel sad about the baby we lost.
- I hope that my bad karma at work is done. Last two weeks have not been fun. I really could use something going my way for once.
- Teagan will sign “hungry,” “more,” and “all done.” She almost has down “thirsty.” We need to start using “please” and “thank you” more.
- I’d love to find more time to go out and garden, but working late and wanting to spend what little time is left in the day with Teagan doesn’t really allow for it.
- Kittens would be fun.
- Somewhere between househunting and now, the US Government has decided that Stu can stay. He’s a Permanent Resident now. Conditions have been removed, without the “green card” interview. Yay!
- I almost want Teagan to walk, but I don’t want her to grow up too fast!
So, I’ll try to be better about posting, when there’s time. There are video’s and new pictures up on the flickr…